The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has given a verdict in the favour of Heera Group and its founder Dr. Nowhera Shaik. The recent hearing in the Hon’ble SC has shown that the Heera Group is at right. Everyone has tried to mislead the investors. The Hon’ble Supreme has also directed SFIO to concentrate on the main issues rather than secondary ones. Heera Group founder and CEO Dr. Nowhera Shaik are happy after this 12th May verdict and she has thanked the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Important points of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Heera Group 12th May judgement.
- Guideline of SC to SFIO: The SC has given guidelines to SFIO and said “No crime to be considered if SFIO Helpdesk was used in Private office” Hon’ble Magistrate.
- Defreezing of Bank account: The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has asked SFIO why the Heera Group’s bank account is not defreezed yet. “Still why Bank Accounts haven’t been Defreezed by Heera Group and without accounts defreezed how will the Heera Group pay the Investors”- Hon’ble Supreme Court Justice.
- The SC questioned Solicitor General of India: Hon’ble Supreme Court questioned Learned Solicitor General Mr.Raju “Do you require the Assistance of Heera Group or not in data retrieval”?.
- The SC dismissed SFIO FIR: The SC dismissed SFIO FIR and said “Instead of concentrating on the Claimants data, you (Solicitor General A S Raju)/ SFIO why are you diverting the matter and hence we are dismissing the FIR filed by the SFIO.
- SC gives a three-month deadline to SFIO: The Hon’ble SC while giving the deadline said, “It’s been a very long period to file evidence before us against Heera Group and now finally we are giving you three months to verify and submit before us.