The All India Mahila Empowerment Party is now a new name in the politics of Karnataka as well as India. Party founder and National President Dr. Nowhera Shaik is a leading brand in Indian politics, with her boldness and active participation she is ruling the hearts of millions of poor and helpless people. Dr. Nowhera Shaik is a very positive lady and she knows that the agenda of good governance will help people believe in government. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party believes in the welfare of the people at large and to attain that it has made a clear vision. However, unlike all, MEP will not only talk about good governance and women’s security, but it will strictly take steps toward it.
The agenda of the All India Mahila Empowerment Party (MEP) for good governance in the state of Karnataka.
- Special vigilant drive to curb corruption.
- Introducing e- filing, e-billing, and e- reports in all the government departments to make Corruption free Uttar Pradesh.
- Online complaint filing web portal directly linked to the state administration to check the corruption from the grass-root level.
- Establishment of an online grievance cell at every Taluk to monitor the speedy disposal of Grievances of the applicants.
- Fixing CCTV in all departments for ensuring honesty and transparency.
- Incentive rewards for the public servants for the performance of their duties honestly, without fear or favor, affection or ill will.
- Setting up of People- public Servants’ Vigilance Committees at village and District Headquarters to curb corruption.
- Strict enforcement of the Anti-Corruption Act in all the departments of the State.
- A mandatory social audit in all the departments of the state.